HousingWire HOA SymposiumOctober 3, 2013 // Dallas, TX // The Fairmont
HousingWire’s HOA Symposium is a FREE opportunity for servicers and investors to gain insight and speak directly to key program and policymakers along with ratings agencies in regards to understanding expectations and implementation of HOA servicing guidelines and HOA risk management.
Attendees will learn:
- The prevalence and upward trajectory of HOAs in the US
- The financial risk (i.e. losing first lien) to servicers and investors
- Investor and servicer guidelines that pertain to HOA risks
- What processes and risk mitigation strategies are needed to fulfill guidelines
- HOA Account Reconciliation – tabulating HOA account payoff for short sales, post-foreclosure and deed-in-lieu, and identifying how much servicers/investors have to pay vs. what they are initially invoiced
- HOA risk as a new component for servicer
- The need for a centralized HOA database and standardized data exchange practices
- The need for proactive HOA account monitoring post loan origination
Registration is free, but your RSVP is requested as soon as possible: space at the HOA Symposium is limited to the first 150 qualified industry professionals to RSVP for this special event.
Sperlonga bridges the gap between Banks, Mortgage Servicers, and Community Associations to ensure the lines of communication remain open at all times during the life of a mortgage on a property located within an association and even after a property has completed foreclosure.
Please note: Preference for attendance at the HOA Symposium is given to employees of a servicer, investor, mortgage insurance company, or those employed by the federal, local or state government. RSVPs from other groups will be considered on a space-available basis.